Search Results Summary ( 1 to 3 of 3 )
- May 2009 Lower North Island and South Island Snow
- Snow fell to low levels in parts of the central and lower North Island and the South Island. Hail and strong southerly winds were also experienced. A teenager died while hunting in the snow in Canterbury. In the Waikato, four people died and three were injured in a car crash in poor weather conditions.
- August 2008 Canterbury Flooding and North Island Landslides
- Heavy rain from the 24th caused landslides and flooding around North Canterbury and Marlborough and landslides in parts of the North Island.
- October 2007 Lower North Island and South Island Storm
- Lower North Island and the South Island were hit with high winds and heavy rain causing flooding.